On Site Mobile Shredding
The on site mobile shredding services we provide to our clients achieve total satisfaction with every service delivery.
Both on site mobile shredding services and offsite shredding services can be provided on:
- A “Scheduled Basis” on site mobile shredding service; the client is aware of what date the service delivery will be provided.
- An “On Call” on site mobile shredding service; the client contacts our fully trained customer relations staff in order to schedule a date for an on site mobile paper shredding service delivery
- A “Clear Out” mobile shredding service; the client stores all confidential material in a secure area within their premises. Once the secure area is at capacity and/or the material has reached its retention period the client contacts our customer relations staff. A date will then be scheduled for the secure on site mobile shredding process and the client will receive all traceable and auditable certificates. Due to the efficiency of our on site mobile shredding units we have the capability to destruct high volumes of material efficiently.
Step by Step On site Mobile Shredding:
- Our professional account managers will arrange a meeting in order to analyse the client’s needs and requirements in order to tailor a specific service delivery to meet all requirements. This aspect of our service delivery is extremely beneficial as it makes certain that the risk of a data breach is reduced to a minimum level while also ensuring that the clients receives value for money relating to their service quality.
- The client is provided with secure receptacles to insert their confidential data:
- Secure Receptacle is removed from Client’s premises to the secure on site mobile shredding unit on a scheduled basis:
- The secure receptacle is automatically lifted by our mobile shredding technology and is constantly under surveillance and watched through our on-board monitor:
- Our mobile shredding unit destroys the client’s material on site at their premises:
The output of our on site mobile shredding technologies is 2.5 tonnes per hour, i.e.: 1 X 240 Litre receptacle per minute. This means that we use the minimum amount of time while providing our customers with the most professional and efficient service available. This system is an environmentally friendly service, with all shredded material going to licensed Waste Recycling Companies in Ireland and recycled accordingly.
We are committed to providing our clients with the most secure and reliable data protection through our on site mobile shredding services.
For more information on our on site mobile shredding services please do not hesitate to contact us.