At Security In Shredding on-site paper shredding services is available throughout Limerick and Galway regions. Protecting your sensitive data from data breaches is hugely important for a business or organisations reputation and compliance with EU laws.
Securing the confidentiality of a business document has always been of paramount importance. As the competition grows, it is important to eliminate the risks that may lead to the loss of business and reputation.
In today’s world, a vast amount of work is done online, the hard copies of some documents are still maintained for the purpose of information sharing or as documented records that need to be produced during meetings or during audit trials by regulatory authorities. To protect the information in these documents, the businesses therefore, need to dispose it off safely when they are no longer required. Conventional office paper shredders are not an appropriate option as many of these shredders do not destroy paper beyond reconstruction therefore they are not a viable option.
This is when a professional paper shredding service comes into the limelight that helps the businesses securely dispose of their office documents.
Following are the top 5 good reasons why you should prefer an on-site paper shredding service over traditional office shredder:
- Destroys Documentation Beyond Reconstruction: The office shredders shred the documents in long strips that can easily be put back together by anyone easily. The on-site professional service guarantees the complete destruction of the document, making it completely impossible for any person to put them together and read.
- Facilitates Efficient Management of Resources: An office paper shredder occupies a lot of space and takes a lot of time to install and operate. You need to dedicate an employee for this task which normally takes half an hour or even more depending upon the volume of the documents to be shredded. At that time, the employee is not executing anything productive. While half an hour or so may seem less to you at first but the annual figures will finally give you a clearer picture of how much time your employee has spent in this non productive activity.
- Information Security: To shred the documents, you have to delegate a specific employee for this task which means you are giving all your company’s confidential information in the hands of a third person who may or may not be loyal to the company. Therefore, calling for an on-site paper shredding service is a better option because these people are only focused on providing a secure, professional, high standard data destruction service for the client.
- Cost-effective: Hiring the services of a professional paper shredder saves you money because you don’t have to bear the maintenance and repair costs of the machine. Moreover, your employees will continue to earn more profits for the company by working on core business projects rather than engaging in paper shredding work.
- Risk: The Professional Data Destruction Service Provider, is 100% responsible for your data. As a result from hiring this Data Destruction Provider, they are taking on the Risk of ensuring that your confidential documents are destroyed in compliance with relevant standards and beyond reconstruction. By using Security In Shredding, you will be employing a Service Provider who can provide a completely closed loop on-site or off-site secure data destruction service.
- Additional Services: Some paper shredding companies also provide additional services such as dismantling of IT equipments, electronic hard-drives, electronic equipment, digital scanning and archiving, to give a complete piece of mind to its clients. So, it is a one-stop shop for all your security needs.
With all these benefits, an on-site paper shredding service is certainly the best way to secure the business critical information. Always look for the service providers that offer 100% complaint services and certified services.